Moroder contributed to Daft Punk's 2013 studio album Random Access Memories, admitting that he was a fan of their song "One More Time" before working with the group. His voice and story are on the album track "Giorgio by Moroder". On the track he states, "My name is Giovanni Giorgio, but everybody calls me Giorgio."
References[edit | edit source]
- Tobias Rüther. "Giorgio Moroder zum Siebzigsten: Ich fühle Liebe", 26 April 2010. Retrieved on 20 May 2012.
- Giorgio Moroder. laut.de. Retrieved on 21 May 2012.
- Jim Poe. Giorgio Moroder: 10 groundbreaking tunes | Music. The Guardian. Retrieved on 2015-08-24.
- Cubarrubia, RJ (3 April 2013). Giorgio Moroder: Daft Punk's New Album Is 'A Step Forward' for Dance Music. Rolling Stone. Retrieved on 3 April 2013. “[...] Thomas and Guy-Manuel, they are perfectionists (4:21 min). They had to do something which is different. Still dance, still electronic; but give that human touch back. (7:40 min)”
- GiorgioMoroder. Daft Punk – Giorgio by Moroder (2013). Retrieved on 28 July 2014.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|